Passion, creativity and attention to detail.
The artist who buys a Rampone R1 Jazz Saxophone knows that he/she has decided to welcome into his/her life an instrument with a wealth of history backed up by modern Italian craftsmanship. As a “Hand Made Saxophone” each one is unique and has its own identity, much like the artist to which it is to be wed.
When ready for presentation to you, the artist, the sax is engraved by hand making it an even more precious reminder that you are not just playing a saxophone but a Rampone Saxophone.
Materials and Finishes
A Sonority born from Brass
We select the best materials … Brass, Sterling Silver and Gold … and combine them in a kaleidoscope of possible permutations searching for the “voice” which becomes “Your Voice”.
… his Sopranino
After years of searching for the "perfect sound" a Rampone Sax is Born.
- Rampone's wide bore
- Body, bow and bell - made by Hand
- All our sopranos are built out of a single piece of metal; the neck is integrated and not removable.
- Red Brass – brass with a high percentage of Copper
- Natural Brass - without any additional coating
- Matt finish which slows the oxidation process
- Unlacquered which frees the harmonics
- Hand engraved
- 100% made by Hand in Italy
- Range from low Bb to high F#
Without high F# (/NOF#) -0,110 gr
All our sopranos are built out of a single piece of metal; the neck is integrated and not removable.
|AG Silver Plate on Brass|
Cork grease - shoulder strap - internal cleaning cloth - microfibre cloth. (The accessory kit may undergo variations in shape or color. Images inserted for illustrative purposes only).